Content Marketing Specialist (Enterprise Level)
As a Content Marketing Specialist at Kinems, you will be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and inbound leads, as well as support the sales team via collateral development. They will run point on community development and lead nurture campaign development. You will also have the opportunity to significantly impact the continued growth of our company.
You will partner with the Creative team to develop custom content (banners, infographics, etc.) and work with our strategic media partners to develop and distribute co-branded content based on data/insights culled from survey data. This role is ideal for an individual that wishes to become an expert in redefining the way marketing and advertising professionals use data to make better business decisions.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated native or fluent American speaker, who is a team player and excited about working for a growth focused educational technology company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. This position reports directly into the Kinems Chief Scientific Officer and CEO.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Develop content that addresses the challenges our audiences encounter
- Develop an editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and organization workflows to ensure we are publishing and distributing compelling content with an established frequency and pace
- Own channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including newsletter distribution.
- Documenting and tracking activity via our CRM platform
- Fluent or Native American speaker
- BA/BS in Marketing or Journalism (must love to write and edit!)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; experience in journalism highly desired
- Experience creating scripts for audiovisual marketing content for the web
- Editorial mindset; understands what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with the top social channels, Slideshare, distribution platforms
- Ability to analyze social performance; experience in the Hubspot platform highly desired
- Self-driven, excellent communicator, creative problem-solving and a great team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels and in a virtual environment (we have another HQ in Piraeus, Greece in addition to NYC HQ)
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Performance Based Compensation
For immediate consideration, send your resume with a letter of intent via email at email@example.com
Kinems is a NY-based company developing a ground breaking movement-based learning gaming platform for children with learning disabilities. Kinems Learning games are offered to elementary schools, clinics, children hospital, child care day centers and after-school programs.