Digital Graphic Designer (Enterprise Level)
As a Digital Graphic Designer at Kinems, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts and digital artefacts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate Kinems target audience. You will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports and assets and storyboards for motion-based learning games.
You will partner with the marketing and contact service team to design and produce a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This role is ideal for an individual that wishes to creatively solve various communication and marketing challenges, strengthening corporate identity, as well as to become in multimedia design and design of interactive games for children.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and talented person with experience in both print and electronic media, who is a team player and excited about working for a growth focused educational technology company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. This position reports directly into the Kinems Chief Scientific Officer and CEO.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Digital Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc). Other software skills such as Premiere or After Effects for multimedia presentations, animation and videos are desirable
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 will be appreciated
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency or equivalent internship experience required
- Adaptive design eye and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Experience with the top social channels and distribution platforms
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-driven, excellent communicator, creative problem-solving and a great team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels and in a distributed environment
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Performance Based Compensation
For immediate consideration, send your resume with a letter of intent and a portfolio of work that demonstrates the capabilities you will bring to our team, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinems is a NY-based company developing a ground breaking movement-based learning gaming platform for children with learning disabilities. Kinems Learning games are offered to elementary schools, clinics, children hospital, child care day centers and after-school programs.